Thursday, June 1

Finally, i thnk i'm getting somewhere

Guess what, I had a date last night with a beautiful Chinese girl, Vivian. I have been flirting with her for about a year now... she has made my lunch almost everyday, she works at the sandwich shop where i buy my lunch. And i have asked her out a few times but had no luck, then out of the blue she asked me if i was doing anything... so we went out had a drink and something to eat. We had a really amazing time, and i hope we get to go out again soon. She is just a little bit older but i really don't care. Oh yeah i should also mention, i had a job interview today. I think it went well, but i'll have to wait till i hear back from them... God damn i could use that wage increase, and working less days for it would be incredible. So wish me luck, i could use it.

No comments: