Wednesday, August 16

A knock on the door...

DSC_0001
There was a knock on my door this afternoon, and when i opened it there was a lady with a worried look on her face. She said that she had hit a white cat with her car and it had run off into the bushes... I was a little freaked out. I was running around helping her look for an injured cat, hoping to hell it wasn't my little girl. We searched for a while but found nothing so assumed it must have made it's way home. I told the lady to go home, there was really no sense in hanging around i told her that i'd keep looking. I went home and straight into my backyard to look for her but still couldn't find her... Then just as i walked back into the kitchen she came running up to me wanting a feed. I just grabbed her and gave her a big hug, i was so relieved she was ok. I did go back out and look some more to make sure there wasn't an injured cat lying out there somewhere but didn't find it, i just hope it's ok wherever it is. Missy is already out cold on the chair almost straight after having fed.

3 comments:

秋の猫 said...

Missy is so cute and cuddly~~!!!! :D

Hope that white cat out there is fine and lazying at home right now~~!!

spicey pineapple said...

hope the white cat is okay, poor lady though, she must have freake dout i know i would have, missy is so cute, dont you just want to cuddle her all the time?

Unknown said...

Yeah the lady was pretty freaked, that was why i sent her home. She would've just wandered around getting herself more worried. I do cuddle missy all the time, well not all the time or Emma would get jealous.