Monday, November 15

CityRail need to learn how long a fucking month is!!

SNM_7092
Got on the train today and arrived at the station only to be told that my train ticket expired the day before...
I had a bitch and said i ordered a monthly on the 18th when i got paid so i should still have a few days left. He looked closer at my ticket and said yes you bought it on the 18th but a monthly is 28 days, which sent me on a mad rant "Only February is 28 days how can you justify calling that a month, i get paid monthly how the fuck do you expect me to get to work" He pointed out the expiry date on the card being the 14th "That's a four??? Fuck off that looks like a 9 and nowhere did it say i was only paying for 28 days when i purchased the ticket".
I'm feeling very cheated by the service at CityRail, they wouldn't offer any help they just said sorry there's nothing we can do. I used to love catching trains, now i'm very unhappy with the fact that i have to.
At least make sure the ticket office guys point out that it's only for 28 days when i ask them for a fucking monthly.

To summarise, FUCK YOU CITYRAIL!!!

No comments: