Tuesday, August 3

700 photos - Room 1

I will be posting a 7 part series on this event I went to earlier this year at Darlo bar called 700 Photo's.
7 Artists, 7 Designers, 7 Rooms, 7 Live Photo shoots.

The place was packed out so it got a little hard to navigate through the crowds, Somehow I managed and came out with some pretty awesome photos. Also the rooms were fairly dark and I was doing my usual style of no flash, however I was lucky to have my Diana flash on me cause there was one room with no light whatsoever.

If I could remember which artist and designer belonged to which room I would include it but I cannot (however if you remember post it in the comments and I will happily update).

Each post will include the photo's of one room starting with these in Room 1...

SNM_1454
SNM_1458
SNM_1659

No comments: