Friday, July 29

God Damn That's Cute!!!

I felt everyone would benefit from this picture of my babies. Missy (full name 'Miss Kitty' my domestic shorthair), and Emma my puppy (Jack Russell X Mini Foxy - so cute) cuddled up together on the futon. Everyone should have pets. This pic doesn't show all of the pets at my house, there is still Mortisha the (white) domestic longhair, the 2 (left from 4 original) rats madeline and sandy, as well as the fish tank that's all... I think.
So anyway, pretty boring day at work (but when isn't it). It's friday night and i still gotta work tomorrow, 6 days a week is a bitch. Although tomorrow i get to test a new gps device with my ipaq rx3715 (you know your jealous) although getting software to check it is a pain in the ass.
Hopefully i'll find something in my searching tonight.
Still haven't had any one skype me. Can someone pretty please just download it and skype me (or even give me your details and i'll skype you), i just want to see what the quality is like. I installed Skype on my pc and PocketSkype on my ipaq (prob use more of pocketskype to keep memory free on my pc).
Anyway i got nothing more to say for the moment.
Later

No comments: